Последователи

понеделник, 30 септември 2013 г.

Cute & Furry

Hello guys !
Again is time for  new challenge and I would like to welcome all of you in Crafty Cardmakers :)
Our theme this time is "Cute and Furry " .It can be a digi stamp, stamp, photographic image, but must be fur & cute
So, what I can say for my card? Small child with  lot feathers , suit like on Vinety ,cute and fury kitty, what else we need? :)  Of course blue color :) For all people who know me well isn't  a big surprise why I used blue .Simply I am in love with this color and in every suitable moment I not waste the chance to work with him :)
Enough words!! Here is my cute card and I hope you'll like it :





This is all from me for today!
 See you soon :)








          http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.com/2013/09/challenge-30-anything-goes.html

                                   http://crafts4eternity.blogspot.com/

                 http://totallypapercrafts.blogspot.com/2013/09/ch186-stitching-on-card.html

                    http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/challenge-98.html

9 коментара:

  1. Vania, what a lovely card! I think you have coloured the images beautifully.

    Jackie

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Gorgeous card, beautifully coloured and designed. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Shelter. hugs, Pat K xx

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. Sweet card! Love that lasercut (or is it a die?) behind as well. Cindy

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. Adorable card!! Such a cute image!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ОтговорИзтриване
  5. Gorgeous! These are my favorite colors! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting By Designs.
    Sharon - DT

    ОтговорИзтриване
  6. Gorgeous card, Love blue too... the attention to detail is outstanding.. your colouring is fabulous...Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy... Hugs May x x x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  7. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ОтговорИзтриване
  8. Fabulous card. I love the color scheme. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Digi Darla this week.

    Emily T.
    Digi Darla DT

    ОтговорИзтриване