Последователи

сряда, 18 декември 2013 г.

Guest Designer

Hello folks !
Before few weeks I was winner in blog on Love to create challenge and after that I received invitation to be their guest designer . Special thanks on Ruza for that :)
In this time on  the year, usually people are busy with preparation on  Christmas cards, but their theme "Anything goes " gave me freedom and for me was easy to prepare my card  , because I wanted to create something different than Christmass topic.
I used one image from DR.DIGI'S , called Peg let Pete.
You can find this digi here : http://www.doctor-digi.com/digital-stamp-men/digital-stamp-Peg-leg-Pete
And now, my inspiration for all of you :





                                   I hope some of you will find time and will join us there !

                                                                     Good luck !



2 коментара:

  1. Vania ... it was a pleasure to have you as our Guest Designer at Love to Create Challenge this week! You did an awesome job on your card! Beautiful coloring, and I really love the banner and wheel! Super COOL card!
    Hope you have a marvelous holiday!
    Crafty Hugs!
    Ruza
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Many thanks for all kind words ! For me was big pleasure to create a card for Love to Create Challenge !
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !
      Vania
      xxx

      Изтриване